• Guys, I think this forum is a great addition for P III players. Can't wait to get the collection of tips and tricks. Using babelfish to try to make sense out of posts is very tedious. :D
    I don’t know if this is the right place for a short bio but you can always “move me”. I accidentally stumbled over P III when buying some games for our grandchildren. I think I am addicted. I don’t know if I dare starting the contest because I am a rank beginner but I am eager to learn.
    CU r-ound

• Tks StipenO

How's your game coming? Just cuz I'm nosy I downloaded the file. What level is that, pro? One ship and only 1,000 in cash, not even enough to have a few beer :D

@ forum gods:I just love your extensive collection of emoticons :170:

@ all: if anyone wonders, I inherited 2 grandchildren by marriage, they are 12 & 15 and somehow computer freaks. Maybe I have to ask them how to play this game.

• @Patrician Jr.

I would also like to welcome you to this forum. I am sure it is a great place for you to learn about this great game. There are many experts here and the are generally very willing to help with tips. No secrets here.

The contest is for fun. I doesn't matter too much how you do, only that you enjoy yourself and learn. Even our best tend to learn something every year.

• @ patrician jr.

When I downloaded and started first time (I was not involved in communities decicion making process to create the environment, levels & conditions of this contest) I was "surprised" :crazy: ?( and not sure to start.

Now: It works - slowly but with a lot of fun for me. In the middle of 1301 I realised about 3 MioGS, 50 ships, pop of 56k and 41 factories. Not as much as the cracks and most of other competitors - but I'm going.

Enjoy the game (& perhaps the contest)! Nice weekend/ schoenes Wochenende nach Canada!

• @patrician jr

Welcome on the forum

Your start in contest is not so bad. But it's forbidden to write comments in the Progess section. So I do it here. I closedt the first year with 48000 People no factory and a cv pf 400.000 GS

In the second year I remeberd ho Pirates make money. From this point the game ran mutch better.

Remeber that in winter the grain Production falls. I you capture all white ships you have to manage all transports allone.
    ;)

Niemand braucht ein einfaches Spiel! Ein gutes Spiel reicht!

Für die Dunkle Seite! Auch Piraten wollen Handeln!

• Today is kind of a grey day with -9 dipping to -12 overnight, clearing tomorrow and - 18. At least no new snow, we already had enough.
    Perfect weather to stay indoors and play some games. I found that it can become rather stressfull after the first month. Trying to expand the fleet by picking up ships, hauling away city coffers, destroying three pirates, 1 cog, 1 crayer and a convoy with a cog and a crayer. Next on the menu is one with 3 ships, but that has to wait until I have the crayer repaired and then upgraded.

@ Builder:
    Well, there are still plenty of white ships around. By the end of June I had captured only 24 but July looks much better. :D

@ All Thanks for the warm welcome:170:

• You should think over Pase two. Plundering towns with "Auslieger Trick" Then set trading offices. And recruit Captains. With captinas you can make Auto routes. The real cracke are able to let the game run automaticaly. Only some keyfunction need manual work.

For an detailed description ask bitzpro wether he has an english version off "Tippsammlung". :)

Niemand braucht ein einfaches Spiel! Ein gutes Spiel reicht!

Für die Dunkle Seite! Auch Piraten wollen Handeln!

• Thanks Builder. I think I got that coverd. :D I have plundered several cities and taken 45 ships off other traders hands. I only have 11 captains and they are needed to amass more wealth.

I contacted bizpro but he has not yet responded. I read that he thinks the translations will be completed by the end of this months.

• Patrician Jr:

Welcome to the forum. :D

Looking at your progress, you'll do us proud :170:

I was in hospital until today, that's why I didn't answer any emails or pm

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
    Wer niemals einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat noch nie etwas neues probiert Albert Einstein