Anyone speaking Italian? Naval bug...

• Here's the link: patrician.it

My Italian isn't very good, so I need your help. They claim that you can sail in shortcuts if your ship were in a harbor, press CTRL and just right-click the city on the big sea map four times. Then a thick line is supposed to appear where the ship will run, even through land. OK, I tried it myself, I saw the numbers, but no thick line whatsoever and if I cease to press CTRL, it goes the usual sea way. I don't think that bug is supposed to be Italian-only. I think I didn't understand enough Italian and as they're laughing their trousers browns for making Lübeck-Hamburg a reality in one day, it seems authentic.

Could anybody translate and check for the sake of wisdom? Thanks in advance.

PS: Wrong section. Please move...

• hi i'm the Phantom who explain this bug in the same forum you have seen.
    the bug is really easy and you have understood well ;D
    if you select a ship or a convoy while it's docked and you open the map, if you press CTRL and you right click 4 times it will appear a straight (random) line. it can be very useful if you have to circumnavigate the peninsulas.

BE CAREFUL: if you don't bring back your ship before they leave the map they will disappear (and they will never come back) and probably the game will froze (it happened to me a few times).
    Some years ago i remembered that while the convoys was on the land i could send it in all directions, but now i can't do it :(

"they're laughing their trousers browns" can you explain me what do you mean ? my english is far away from being average :D

• I meant you laughed so hard that you likely shit your pants while laughing. You're coming a bit late as somebody else got to translate it exactly and I quickly made a manual for all English-speakers once I understood.

So you are the one who discovered that bug? How did it happen?

• granted that i don't like too much that common saying, i'm not the one who discovered this trick. i only explained it to the other forum members, because the user who find the trick didn't explain well.
    i'm very happy finding this forum, unfortunately i can't speak german so i can't read the fantastic document "Tippsammlung_2010". does exist an english version ?

• Sorry, an english version of "Tippsammlung" does not exist. The "Tippsammlung" is to big to translate, has 200 pages.

But we will try to explain, if you have detailed questions. I am sure, that our forummembers Dr. Nodelecu and Hein Bagaluth and a lot of other members, wich understand english well, will help you.