Who wants to play? :P

• Hey,
    sry if i put it under the wrong topic but there is none for P3 that fits the subject.
    I and a friend started playing P3 a while ago (I played P2 as well), so you know the saying "The more the marryer" so I hoped to find more ppl to play with us.
    Bout us:
    -We know both eng. and ger.
    -We play prettey much every day (sixness, travels and so on cause a pause of course) usualy 15:00(or so) till 20:00 (or so)
    -We are not pros (neather wan to be), we are just looking to have some fun in this great game
    -We could start anew with whoever wans to join or continue with our game now. We are just at the begining (we played bout 2 and 1/2 years,ingame) slow&steady stile :P
    -I got TS2&3 & vent and love to use em, my friend does usualy not.
    -We use internet mode but hamachi as well

We would love for more players to have, as compattiotrs or as companions ingame, it deffinatly will be fun.

If you have any question start intarregating! :D

PS: Sry 4 my bad english, had a loooooonngggg day and traveling so I am not in the mood to spellcheck now. going to sleep after this post^^
    Good night :D errr morning... errr ?( whatever.! :P

• Welcome to our forum, drI0I1515!

Sorry about the delay - you were right, until now there was no topic that would fit your questions, thank you very much.

-We know both eng. and ger.

Since you and you friend know both German and English, why not try our section for Online-Games? As far as I know, they don't use Hamachi but TS3.

Hope this helps,
    Charlotte

"Wir sind verletzt, aber wir stehen wieder auf."

Berlin - Breitscheidplatz, zum 19. Dezember 2016.

P2 1.1/P4 2.0.4