Howdy Yall

• Just wanted to say howdy to yall,Im new to this site and fairly new to P 3 also.Im a member of the Tavern site in the U.S. and got this site from that one.Anyway this game can be a hand full at times and the info from these forums are most helpfull.I started playing P 2 on a game site called Game Tap its a pay site to play games.And to find out how to play it I started looking on Tavern site and saw about P 3.So 3 days later it arrived I got the multi pack 3 in 1.This game is one of the best I give it a 12 on a 1 to 10 scale.Any way glad to be a member now and Im sure I will visit often.

• Welcome to the world of P3! :170:I am also newer to P-3 and have been learning from the guys here on the site. There are a lot of facets to the game and many ways to play, wether its peaceful, pirate, or any other combination. You will find the help you need here if you didn't find it at TSR or the Ascaron P3 site. Those are good sites and most members here seem to be on those sites as well. Welcome aboard! :170:

• Wacasassa
    Welcome to the forum.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
    Wer niemals einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat noch nie etwas neues probiert Albert Einstein